relationship status: Married
eye color: Blue/grey
WHAT IS YOUR
favorite season? Winter
favorite movie/s?: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Lost in Translation, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Lord of the Rings.
favorite album?: Miles Davis - Kind of Blue.
favorite band?: Daft Punk, Stars, Mother Mother.
favorite quote?: ”I know what it’s like to be afraid of your own mind.” Dr. Spencer Reid.
favorite shirt?: White v-neck tee.
write?: I attempt to
play an instrument?: Nope
your favorite place: Somewhere cozy, comfortable, with wifi and tea/coffee.
your favorite memory: I have so many… But what’s popping into my mind right now is when my Nana and I used to make midnight snacks (cut up tomatoes and cucumbers, with homemade bread and cheese) together and watch old movies.
your ideal partner: The one I have.
your bedroom: Very light blue with one accent wall that is a very light linen/taupe colour. Two chest of drawers and two nightstands that are a chocolate brown. And the double bed in the middle with white linens and cozy duvets. Very serene.
yourself in three words: Bat shit crazy. Okay for reals: Introspective, empathetic,
and to be honest I am a littlemad.
100% proven zodiac analyses
- aries: short-tempered kind-hearted babies
- taurus: stubborn knucklehead cuties who are nice to everyone
- gemini: intelligent blabber-mouths w a great sense of humor
- cancer: over-emotional compassionate lil cupcakes
- leo: melodramatic fun-loving fucks
- virgo: creative whiny pissbabies who are intellectually stimulating
- libra: ditsy carefree pacifist qts
- scorpio: intensely emotional secretive bad bitches
- sagittarius: honest philosophical travel-agents who don't give a fuck
- capricorn: organized self-driven sarcastic dickheads
- aquarius: extroverted detached open-minded freaks
- pisces: sensitive lazyasses who are ideological + creatively stimulating